Barbara completed the following courses:
- Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training in Netala, Uttar Kashi, India in 2006
- Manasa Yoga Teacher Training in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2009
She has been teaching:
- her own classes in PJ since March 2007
- corporate classes for three multinational companies
(since 2007, 2009, 2014)
- corporate classes for a large Malaysian bank
(September 2006 – May 2012)
- at Sivananda Ashram DLS, Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur
(July 2006—December 2008)
- at Arogya Holistic Care (November 2012 – March 2014)
- at Physiotherapy Centre (January 2008—August 2009)
She has organized and conducted yoga classes and lectures during three Yoga2Self retreats in Kanyakumari as well as two retreats in Swamimalai, Tamil Nadu, India.
In December 2015 she was invited to give a lecture on Prana at a Seminar organised by Kalari Master and Doctor of Natural Medicine, Dr. A.K. Prakasan Gurukkal in Kollam, Kerala, India and given the honour to unveil his book “Atma Raksha Tantra”.